Sunday 25 March 2012

New Exhibitions in the Pipeline...


Just a little update to let you all know where I will be exhibiting in 2012.

From the 17th to the 21st of April I will be exhibiting at the 'United Society of Artists' in London. The opening hours are Tues, Wed & Sat  from 11am till 6pm & Friday 11am till 8pm. Entrance is FREE.

From the 6th May to 19th May I will be exhibiting at the ' Hertford Art Society 60th Annual Open Exhibition'. I am now selecting the paintings for this exhibition.

Classes for 2012
I am holding my next art classes on Thursday 29th March at Southlands.
The Pinner classes are also going really well and the next ones will be Tues 20th March from 10am till 1pm and Tuesday 17th April from 10am till 1pm.

I now have regular classes at Little Willows in Pinner and they are held on Tuesdays.
The Southlands classes are held on a Thursday.

Reminders will be sent out to everyone on the mailing list. Thanks to all those who have attended exhibitions and classes in the past, hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment